Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pinterest week 2

Found this recipe and am going to pin it myself and make tonight!  Oh ya, GO BRONCOS!! :)

Found it here:  http://www.food.com/recipe/baked-chicken-111514

Baked Chicken

By Kim D. on February 21, 2005
Photo
Photo by gailanng
250 Reviews
  • timer
  • Prep Time: 5 mins
  • Total Time: 55 mins
  • Servings: 4

About This Recipe

"This chicken recipe is so easy, I hesitated in posting it. But I couldn't find it posted here, and it's so good, I thought I'd share it. It's my favorite way to bake chicken because it's moist and tender every time and the flavor is delicious!"

Ingredients

    • 4 chicken breasts, with bone and skin
    • 1/4 cup butter, melted
    • 1 -2 teaspoon Season-All salt ( I use McCormick's)

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
  2. Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
  3. Rinse chicken breast under cool running water.
  4. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
  5. Place chicken in dish.
  6. Brush the melted butter over the chicken, using all the butter.
  7. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
  8. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.
  9. ~NOTE~Chicken takes only 50 minutes in my oven.
  10. Don't over cook, as they might turn out tough.

No comments: