Found it here: http://www.food.com/recipe/baked-chicken-111514
By Kim D. on February 21, 2005
Photo by gailanng
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Servings: 4
About This Recipe"This chicken recipe is so easy, I hesitated in posting it. But I couldn't find it posted here, and it's so good, I thought I'd share it. It's my favorite way to bake chicken because it's moist and tender every time and the flavor is delicious!"
- 4 chicken breasts, with bone and skin
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 teaspoon Season-All salt ( I use McCormick's)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse chicken breast under cool running water.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in dish.
- Brush the melted butter over the chicken, using all the butter.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.
- ~NOTE~Chicken takes only 50 minutes in my oven.
- Don't over cook, as they might turn out tough.