Monday, August 13, 2012

Rain, please!!

Yea!  Doing the rain dance in Colorado for actually getting some precipitation!

Its SO dry here, not much for crops and the weeds haven't even been growing (on the flip side, haven't spent money in fuel to run the mower!)

Thus today, being very thankful for the rain.  Hopefully it will stay nice and steady.  

Cooling off it makes me think of fall and all the great outfits I would love to have!  Check out the great nail shields Jamberry offers to compliment all different outfits!  Which one is your favorite?  I love the orange and white floral, but not sure how I would like them with my red (more orange and natural) hair.  Might have to try it...



I also am in LOVE with the Chevron styles!  We also have a blue/green/purple one.  The white and clear can be layered over any of the other shields.  Trying to decide which to do next!


Please leave me a comment and let me know which one you like!  Oh, and the chicken recipe from a few days a go was AWESOME!  Mr. Mechanic is getting it again tonight for our 7th Anniversary!  Love you honey!

No comments: