Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love these Jackets!

Check out the jacket that Cheri over at I am Momma - Hear Me Roar made!  A W E S O M E is all I can say.  Thinking I'm going to have to make a few for Axle, Wyatt and even one for Tori Girl!


T-Shirt to Spring Jacket

Here's what we're up to today.  The basic idea is to take a t-shirt and turn it into a jacket or pullover.  I love to sew, but I consider myself to be a beginner.  So, rather than starting from scratch I like to start with an existing shirt.  Plus, honestly speaking, my boys are sweaty little guys.  I can't ever put a thick sweater on them.  I like thin layers and so do they.


She has a full tutorial on her site.  Plus lots of pictures!

I have even made her little boy hat before and it was super simple (although my first try did fit an adult!)

Have a great day!

Sally

No comments: